Sara Zivian Zwickl is an accomplished and engaging public speaker who is frequently invited to share her expertise with professional and community organizations.
Past speaking engagements include:
- Explaining Medicaid law and issues facing older adults who need long-term care to the Michigan Association of CPA's
- Appearing as the legal expert on a panel discussion entitled "45, 55 and Beyond: Issues as We Age"
- Featured speaker at Temple Treasures luncheon, Temple Israel in West Bloomfield, MI
- Guest appearance on Michigan Divorce Matters, Bloomfield Community Television
- Presenting to American Cancer Society staff about the importance of estate planning
- Creating and presenting joint program with geriatric care manager, Diane Sasson, at Congregation Beth Ahm's "Planning for Life...The Later Years"
- Educating new lawyers about practicing in Michigan's Probate and Family courts at the
Federal Bar Association Law Program
- Regularly speaking at Oakland County Bar Association Senior Law Days about various topics, including "Heir Raising Stories: Why you Need an Estate Plan."
- Featured presenter on Elder Law at a seminar entitled "Caring for the Caregiver"